PROFESSIONAL PUNCHLOCK STEP EXTENSION STEPLADDER
“V” rung as standard for pole work.Ideal for the tradesperson or contractors requiring a Step Extension ladder that is highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to an extension ladder.
The FSE offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications.
- Punchlock® tread design and deep fascia top caps increase torsional rigidity
of the overall ladder frames
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
- 150kg Load Rating
- Strong, fibreglass construction
- Electro – Safe™
- Highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to an extension ladder
- Rear leg extends in 300mm increments
- Strong and safe extended ladder position ensured by heavy duty locking hinges
and a full step overlapping construction
- Anti-slip rubber “Boots” for added safety, stability and protection of the stiles
- ‘V’ rung as standard for pole work
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
- Australian Made
PFSE Durable Heavy Duty Industrial Step Extension Fibreglass Ladder
- These robust heavy duty ladders have been designed to last and incorporate the best methods of joining the industrial grade aluminium structural components with the heavy duty fibreglass rails so that the ladder can withstand repeated use without the joints loosening.
- These ladders are designed to be used when an Electrical Hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- The side rails are made from robust fibreglass utilizing UV inhibitors for greater durability.
- The steps are fastened to the side rails with solid aluminium rivets.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retain of dirt and grime.
- A blue copolymer tool tray top, with paint can hook, to organised your tools has been included for the single sided step ladder.
- Extra strong spreader bars and foot covers have been used to enhance the life of the ladder.
- A 5-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.