Werner T6300AZ Series Fibreglass Double Sided Stepladder – T6303AZ
- Reach height: 4.4m
- Ladder size: 3m
- Approx. ladder weight: 24.72kg
- Load rating: 150kg (Industrial rated ladder)
- Material: Fibreglass
Maximum standing height: 2.3m (The level of the highest rung safe to stand on according to the AS1892 Australian/New Zealand Safety Standards. Further information available from WorkSafe)
- Approx. width: 0.78m
- Approx. spread: 1.99m
- High performance dual HolsterTop paint and tool holder
- 4 rivets attach top to each rail
- Double riveted, slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED steps
- Heavy duty internal spreaders
- All steps are knee-braced
- The EDGE® molded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracing strength and increased protection against damage
- Slip-resistant foot pads attached to the EDGE® structure
- Energy Diffusing Geometry
- Every rivet backed up by metal, metal plates or washers to protect rails
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3
Durable Heavy Duty Industrial Double Sided Fibreglass Ladder
- These robust heavy duty ladders have been designed to last and incorporate the best methods of joining the industrial grade aluminium structural components with the heavy duty fibreglass rails so that the ladder can withstand repeated use without the joints loosening.
- These ladders are designed to be used when an Electrical Hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- The side rails are made from robust fibreglass utilizing UV inhibitors for greater durability.
- The steps are fastened to the side rails with solid aluminium rivets.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retain of dirt and grime.
- A blue copolymer tool tray top, with paint can hook, to organised your tools has been included for the single sided step ladder.
- Extra strong spreader bars and foot covers have been used to enhance the life of the ladder.
- A 5-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.