Durable Heavy Duty Industrial Aluminium Extension Ladder
- These robust heavy duty ladders have been designed to last and incorporate the best methods of joining the industrial grade aluminium structural components so that the ladder can withstand repeated use without the joints loosening.
- The rungs utilize a 3-piece rung joint system for attachment to the side rails such that they can be manufactured from high tensile and hardened aluminium for greater strength and durability.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for superior corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Fully automatic latching system ensures that upper section will not descend out of control.
- Standard Pro Series extension aluminium ladders are fitted with Level-Arc for use on sloping ground or swivel feet are available by ordering ladder with “SF” suffix. Eg PROX36-SF.
- The ladders are covered with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials or workmanship.
Pro Series Aluminium Extension
TRIPLE EXTENSION LADDER
Innovative and clever in design, the Bailey Triple Extension ladder has a 135kg load rating and is designed for domestic and trade/ commercial use. Offering a host of benefits the Bailey Triple Extension is easy to use, includes a convenient carry handle and is ultra-portable.
- 135kg load rating
- Industrial Duty Rated.
- Designed for use on industrial sites
- Heavy Duty strong aluminium construction
- Three sections reduce to one making it easy to store under stairs and in the shed
- Fits conveniently in most cars (in closed position)
- Easy to use ‘Carry Handle’
- Extends from 2m – 4.15m with a reach height of up to 5.3m
- Swivel feet for greater stability on uneven surfaces
- Comfortable ‘D’ shaped rungs for surer footing
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.1