Industrial Fibreglass Dual Purpose “Up and Up” Step Ladder
- Durable lightweight design uses robust fibreglass side rails and structural grade high tensile aluminium steps to provide greater strength.
- These ladders are designed to be used where an electrical hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- Semi tubular steel rivet construction for enhanced durability.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retention of dirt and grime.
- Diagonal locking design spreader bar to allow for single handed deployment of the ladder.
- Anti slip moulded rubber feet for added safety.
- Double brace on bottom step for superior rigidity.
- Lightweight for easy movement and operation.
- A 3-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
Durable Heavy Duty Industrial Dual Purpose “Up n Up” Fibreglass Ladder
- These robust heavy duty ladders have been designed to last and incorporate the best methods of joining the industrial grade aluminium structural components with the heavy duty fibreglass rails so that the ladder can withstand repeated use without the joints loosening.
- These ladders are designed to be used when an Electrical Hazard might exist so as to offer greater protection for the user.
- The side rails are made from robust fibreglass utilizing UV inhibitors for greater durability.
- The steps are fastened to the side rails with solid aluminium rivets.
- All aluminium components have been anodized for better corrosion resistance and lower retain of dirt and grime.
- A blue copolymer tool tray top, with paint can hook, to organised your tools has been included for the single sided step ladder.
- Extra strong spreader bars and foot covers have been used to enhance the life of the ladder.
- A 5-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
DUAL PURPOSE STEPLADDER 120KG
Ideal for the tradesperson or serious DIY requiring a Dual Purpose Stepladder that is highly versatile and easily converts from a stepladder to a single ladder.
The RFDP fibreglass range offers the benefits of non-conductivity, strength, stability and durability. The fibreglass construction makes this range of ladders suitable for electrical applications. Punchlock® tread design and deep fascia top caps increase torsional rigidity of the overall ladder frames.
- Industrial Duty Rated. Designed for use on industrial work sites
- 120kg load rating
- Strong, fibreglass construction
- Electro – Safe™ (non-conductive)
- Easily converts from a stepladder to a single ladder
- Slightly tapered back legs provide added stability when used as a stepladder
- Anti-slip rubber “Boots” for maximum grip on any surface and protection of the stiles
- Made to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1892.3